Dear skeptical colleagues and ECSO Members!
Boghossian is offering 4 different types of talks he can do:
- A talk for skeptics on how to communicate with people who hold beliefs, which are not based on evidence.
- A talk for university students on how to communicate across the moral and political divide
- Fireside chat – a respectful on-stage dialogue covering hot-button topics
- with a local skeptic personality
- with a local non-skeptic personality
(Peter has generously waived his speaking fee and is offering to do more than one talk per organization.)
- Cover accommodation cost for the duration of Boghossian’s stay in your country
- Cover travel cost from previous host country to yours and an appropriate portion of the overseas flight ticket
- arrange accommodation for the duration of Boghossian’s stay in your country
- secure talk venues
- promote locally, both among the skeptic community and among the public
Please let me know by January 31st, if your organization would be interested in hosting him in September 2018.