Skeptical information sources from all over Europe:
Videos about ECSO events all around Europe
- The European Skeptics Podcast (theESP): an independent, weekly show supporting European-level actions within the skeptical movement. [Site]
- Be Reasonable: a monthly Merseyside Skeptics Society podcast, wherein proponents of extraordinary claims are interviewed, and their methods of inquiry and conclusions questioned. [Site]
- Hoaxilla: an independent podcast from Hamburg that deals with urban legends, media, culture and science from the perspective of the skeptical movement, without taking itself too seriously. [Site]
- InKredulous: a satirical, skeptical comedy podcast of the Merseyside Skeptics Society featuring a panel discussion in the form of a game.[Site]
- Kritisch Denken (KD): an independent weekly show produced by Russells Theepot, a team that seeks to promote skepticism and critical thinking in the Dutch language in the Netherlands and Belgium. [Site]
- Saltklypa: a Norwegian podcast that focuses on skeptical themes and consists of a small band of skeptical nerds doing their best to sift through pseudoscience in Norway and the world on a weekly basis. [Site]
- Scepticisme Scientifique: an independent French-speaking Belgian podcast about science and reason. [Site]
- Skeptics with a K: the official podcast of the Merseyside Skeptics Society for science, reason and critical thinking on Merseyside, around the UK and internationally. [Site]
- Skepticule: also known as The Thee Pauls Podcast, a British podcast by Paul S. J., Paul O. and Paul T. about skepticism, especially religion.[Site]
- The Pod Delusion, by James O’Malley. Ockham 2013, 2014. [Site]
- VoFcast: a Swedish skeptical podcast that features interviews with scientists and skeptics. [Site]
- Aardvarchaeology, by Martin Rundkvist (VoF), about archaeology, history, skepticism, books and music.
- Aluhut-fuer-Ken.com, by KenFM, about racist and conspiracy theories.
- blog.derGoldeneAluhut.de, The Golden Tin Foil Hats are awarded annually to the greatest purveyors of conspiracy theories in Germany.
- Blog.GWUP.net, by the GWUP, the most complete German language blog about skeptical topics.
- Bruno van de Casteele, Philosopher, IT’er, Allround Armchair Skeptic, History Enthusiast.
- EdzardErnst.com, by Edzard Ernst, about alternative medicine.
- Hayleyisaghost.co.uk, by Hayley H. Stevens, paranormal investigator. Ockham 2015.
- Jourdemayne.com, by Deborah Hyde, everything about cryptozoology, from vampires to fairies, from witches to werewolves.
- KritischDenken.info, produced by Russells Theepot, which primarily hosts the identically named podcast (see above), and has additional articles on pseudoscience, logical fallacies, and videos with Dutch subtitles.
- Vereniging tegen de Kwakzalverij was founded in 1881 with the aim of combatting quackery. VtdK is the oldest skeptical organization in the world.
- KloptDatWel.nl (‘Is That Right?’), associated with Stichting Skepsis, for quick and short responses to new claims, stories and videos that go viral.
- PepijnVanErp.nl, On Science, Bad Science, Pseudoscience and Other Stuff. Special focus on mathematics and the exact sciences.
- Quackometer.net, by Andy Lewis, experiments and thoughts on quackery, health beliefs and pseudoscience. Ockham 2013.
- Sceptom.wordpress.com, French translations of articles about skepticism.
- Skepsis Blog, by Stichting Skepsis, for news and in-depth investigations of current issues.
- Skepp.be, by SKEPP, contains numerous articles on all its investigations, some of which were previously published in its magazine Wonder en is gheen Wonder.
- Skeptic Ireland, by Dublin Skeptics in the Pub members.
- VoF Blogg, a Swedish blog by Vetenskap och Folkbildning.
- X-Aknák, by Gábor Hraskó, about investigating and challenging pseudoscience.
- Het Woordenboek van de Skepticus: Herman Boel’s Dutch translation of Robert Todd Caroll’s The Skeptic’s Dictionary.
- Encyclopedie van de Kwakzalverij (Encyclopædia of Quackery), created by the Vereniging tegen de Kwakzalverij.
- Skeptische literatuur: a collection of PDFs on various skeptical topics in Dutch by Stichting Skepsis.